Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jessica and Andrew, April 13, 2013



The LeMont on Pittsburgh's Mount Washington

Nothing quite like fireworks in Pittsburgh...and on this night, a double dose!


Andrew and Jessica's First Dance
(Photo Courtesy of Araujo Photography)
Intro for Bridal Party: 
Celebration by Kool and the Gang
Intro for Bill and Amy: 
I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred


First Dance: 
Everybody Loves Somebody by Dean Martin

Father/Daughter: 
Isn't She Lovely? by Stevie Wonder
  
Mother/Son:
You Are The Sunshine of My Life by Stevie Wonder



Venue Contact: Bill Laughlin
Photographer: Araujo Photography


Thanks to Andrew and Jessica for letting me share your day!

(I'm sorry for the lack of pictures.  I was not feeling well that evening, and did not take many shots)


Read Jessica's Testimonial

No comments:

Post a Comment