Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Testimonial from Jessica and Andrew

One of the questions we are often asked when meeting couples for the first time is "What if something happens to you?"  Here is one answer...this message came from Jessica, the bride from my April 13th wedding.  Although I didn't know it at the time, I had pneumonia when I played the wedding.  I knew I felt horrible, but I also knew that Jessica and Andrew were counting on me to rock their party.  

Here is what they said after the event:


Jeremy,

Andy Booth was amazing!  Planning our wedding from Boston was kind of a crap shoot, but I felt really good about your DJ services because of the level of professionalism talking to Andy on the phone and your computer system for organizing our information, not to mention word-of-mouth from so many other people about how great Andy is.  We only met him for the first time in person at our reception, but he was so nice and I didn't have to worry about a single thing all night.  The introductions, first dances, etc. went so smoothly.  The highlight for me was his skill at playing a variety of music to suit the crowd/being able to read the crowd.  If you had asked me before the reception, I would have bet 1 million dollars on certain people not dancing.  Not only were people dancing who I never thought would in a million years, but there were several times throughout the evening that the entire 92 guests were on the dance floor at once!  We are just so pleased with Andy's DJ services, and when my sister gets married in a few years, I am sure we will be calling you guys again!

Jessica

Jessica and Andrew - Click for wedding post

I don't recommend playing with pneumonia.  But I also know how important your day is, and I will do everything I can to make it the best event of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment