Monday, July 29, 2013

Testimonial from Erika & Tommy


Thank you so much for being apart of my special day. I could not be any happier with the outcome for having Andy Booth DJ my wedding. My husband and I had quite an eclectic guest list, with guests ranging in age from 16 to 86. Despite the age differences, everyone at the wedding was dancing and having a wonderful time thanks to Andy Booth and Jeremy Ganss Productions. My husband and I had a blast and danced the night away until the very last song was played. In addition to being a fantastic DJ, Andy was very professional at all times -- before, during, and after our wedding. I would recommend Jeremy Ganss Productions/Andy Booth to anyone planning a wedding who is looking to have a great time! 

Thanks again for all of your help and support!
Erika

Erika and Tommy - Click for wedding post

No comments:

Post a Comment