Monday, July 1, 2013

Testimonial from the Father of a Bride

I came across this on my Facebook page and felt it was too good not to share here...


 I grew up and live in the Bronx, NY. Having been in the music business for over forty years, you can understand my dismay when my daughter told me she had selected a Pittsburgh DJ named Andy Booth to do her wedding. I attended her wedding slightly concerned with what I was going to hear. Now let's get to Andy. I have heard every type of DJ in the book, but never heard one any better than Andy Booth. His ability to keep the venue going, with crisp, clean mixes was amazing to watch. No running around with silly party favors or gimmicks.....Just Music, Music, Music. If you get a chance to see him in action, do it! You will never regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment